International Corporate Counsel College Addresses Crisis Management
August 23, 2012
This year's International Corporate Counsel College will be held at The Royal Horseguards and One Whitehall Place in London, England on 11-12 October. It will feature both a luncheon and a reception/dinner for networking with fellow attendees.
Click here for the full program and meeting details. REGISTER TODAY!
The International Corporate Counsel College brings together in-house counsel and their law firm counterparts for two days of education and discussion on the latest legal issues affecting global companies. The event is modelled on the highly successful IADC Corporate Counsel College which is held each year in the United States. This distinctive meeting format creates an intimate environment, providing the opportunity for in-house counsel and their trusted advisors to gain knowledge together and spend time with others who face similar issues.
Crisis Management - Anticipating the Future in the Global World
~ If it’s a crisis, much better to make it “your” crisis ~
- Crisis Management ~ An Ounce of Prevention
- Regulatory Challenges and Expanding Extraterritorial Reach
- Expanding Criminalisation of Corporate Conduct
- China - Coming Legal Issues Multinational Companies Will Face Doing Business In China
- Social Media-A Double-Edged Sword In Managing Crises
- Leadership-Best Practices for the Organisation and Management of the OGC/In-House Legal Department