International Corporate Counsel College - Register by September 24!
September 11, 2012
International Corporate Counsel College
11-12 October 2013
The Royal Horseguards and One Whitehall Place
Crisis Management- Anticipating the Future in the Global World
~ If it's a crisis, much better to make it "your" crisis ~
- Crisis Management ~ An Ounce of Prevention
- Regulatory Challenges and Expanding Extraterritorial Reach
- Expanding Criminalisation of Corporate Conduct
- China - Coming Legal Issues Multinational Companies Will Face Doing Business In China
- Social Media- A Double-Edged Sword In Managing Crises
- Leadership- Best Practices for the Organisation and Management of the OGC/In-House Legal Department
The International Corporate Counsel College brings together in-house counsel and their law firm counterparts for two days of education and discussion on the latest legal issues affecting global companies. The event is modelled on the highly successful IADC Corporate Counsel College which is held each year in the United States. This distinctive meeting format creates an intimate environment, providing the opportunity for in-house counsel and their trusted advisors to gain knowledge together and spend time with others who face similar issues.