Best Lawyers in America® recognized 7 Beck Redden LLP attorneys who are IADC members in its 2021 ranking of the nation’s top legal talent.
- David Beck: Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, Legal Malpractice Law – Defendants, Litigation – Antitrust, Litigation – Environmental, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Litigation – Patent, Natural Resources Law
- Kathleen Gallagher: Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- Thomas Ganucheau: Commercial Litigation, Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Jeff Golub: Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
- David Gunn: Appellate Practice, Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation
- Joe Redden, Jr.: Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants
- W. Curt Webb: Recognized as Lawyer of the Year and a Best Lawyer for Product Liability Litigation – Plaintiffs and as a Best Lawyer for Product Liability Litigation – Defendants
Best Lawyers in America® is an annual referral guide that lists outstanding attorneys throughout the United States. Lawyers are selected based on detailed peer-review evaluations of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.