Monday, February 15, 2021 - Friday, February 19, 2021
All Day Event
Please save the dates for the 2021 Virtual Midyear Meeting which will be held virtually February 15 to 19.
- Earn more than 20 CLE credits. Programming highlights include:
- The Future of Class Actions Worldwide
- Well-Being Strategies: Now More Than Ever
- The Case of a Lifetime
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Industry, In-House Counsel, and Their Jobs
- When Liability Catches Up with Product Automation
- If your schedule doesn’t allow you to attend a CLE presentation during its scheduled time, you have access to that session and any others at your leisure throughout the week of the meeting. These on-demand sessions will also be available to registered meeting attendees for viewing and CLE credit after the week of the meeting.
- Foundation Forum Speaker Lieutenant General Charles N. Pede, Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Army, will speak on “Establishing the Rule of Law in Formerly Lawless Areas.”
- Virtual social gatherings set in a variety of time zones where you can meet members and build your professional circle.
- Networking opportunities with new members, IADC sponsors, and Committees.
- Fun social events which include a trivia night, a book review, and our Wish We Were There! Miami-based Theme Party.
Meeting registration and full program details available soon.