Monday, February 15, 2021 - Friday, February 19, 2021
All Day Event
Join the IADC for our 2021 Virtual Midyear Meeting. While we are unable to meet in person, we are pleased to offer the CLE and social benefits of an IADC Midyear Meeting in a virtual format. Join us online from February 15 to 19 for a week of education, networking, and business development sessions and earn more than 20 hours of CLE credits!
You can view the schedule at a glance below. Please Note: To have full access to the virtual meeting platform, you must first register for the meeting. As a registered attendee, you will have access to all sessions and events.
SCHEDULE AT A GLANCE
2021 VIRTUAL MIDYEAR MEETING PLATFORM
Ready to register? Follow the checklist below:
- View the full schedule and conference information on the 2021 Virtual Midyear Meeting platform. (no login required)
- Register for the meeting with the IADC.
- Please note that registration is offered online only.
- You will receive two email confirmations after registering.
- The first is a generic automated confirmation.
- The second is a detailed confirmation that includes additional information about attending the 2021 Virtual Midyear Meeting.
- If you do not receive the second confirmation within one hour of registering, please check your spam folder prior to contacting the IADC.
- Once you have registered for the meeting, login to the virtual meeting platform with your IADC website login credentials to "activate" your meeting registration and complete your conference profile.
- Visit the meeting platform, click the login button at the top right, and enter your IADC website login credentials.
- Follow the prompts to complete your conference profile.
For helpful tips on navigating the virtual meeting platform, view the Attendee User Guide:
Wondering how to access sessions? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page for this answer and more information:
- Earn more than 20 CLE credits. Programming highlights include:
- The Future of Class Actions Worldwide
- The Case of a Lifetime
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Industry, In-House Counsel, and Their Jobs
- When Liability Catches Up with Product Automation
- If your schedule does not allow you to attend a CLE presentation during its scheduled time, you have access to that session and any others at your leisure throughout the week of the meeting. These on demand sessions will also be available to registered meeting attendees for viewing and CLE credit following the meeting.
- Foundation Forum Speaker Lieutenant General Charles N. Pede, Judge Advocate General of the U.S. Army, will speak on “Establishing the Rule of Law in Formerly Lawless Areas.”
- Virtual social gatherings set in a variety of time zones where you can meet members and build your professional circle.
- Networking opportunities with new members, IADC sponsors, and Committees.
- Fun social events which include a Trivia Night, Book Review, and our Wish We Were There! Miami-based Theme Party.
Questions? For questions regarding registration, email Maria Juarez, Registrar. For all other meeting questions, email Rebecca Zurcher Foltz, Director of Meetings.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Berkeley Research Group