12:00 PM GMT - 6:00 Central Standard Time (US & Mexico) - 01:00 PM GMT - 6:00 Central Standard Time (US & Mexico)
Trends and Developments in Insurance for COVID-19 Pandemic Losses
This program will review developments and trends in coverage litigation under first-party insurance policies with respect to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will survey notable trial and appellate court rulings, share discernable trends in the litigation, and review the status of both state and federal legislative efforts to respond to the pandemic. The substance of the program will be updated constantly until the date of the Webinar.
- Summary of litigation trends in COVID-19 coverage suits; a mechanism for more than temporary work in a non-barred state.
- Overview of legislative efforts in the United States to respond to the pandemic; and
- Develop an appreciation of the concerns that appellate tribunals are expressing with respect to the pandemic.
- Identify trends in COVID-19 coverage litigation in the United States.
- Understand the key arguments being picked up by appellate courts in COVID-19 insurance-coverage litigation in the United States to date.
- Appreciate the various legislative approaches being taken across the United States in response to questions about insurance coverage for the pandemic.
Alexander G. Henlin, Sulloway & Hollis, P.L.L.C., Concord, New Hampshire USA
Karen Karabinos, Drew Eckl & Farnham, LLP, Atlanta, Georgia USA
Kathy Maus, Butler Weihmuller Katz Craig LLP, Tampa, Florida USA
For information on any upcoming Webinar, please visit the Webinar page on the IADC website.
IADC Zoom Links
If you’ve registered for a virtual IADC meeting and have had difficulty locating your Zoom link (each registrant receives a specific link to them), below are some helpful tips:
- After registering, you will receive an email from the IADC staffer coordinating the meeting which uses this firstname.lastname@example.org address to send your link. Please be sure you whitelist that address as it could get caught in your spam filters. In addition, you are able to add the meeting and your Zoom link to your calendar through this email.
- NEW! Your IADC website profile. We recently updated member profiles to include your links to any virtual IADC meeting for which you are registered. Go to your account, and when you click to view/edit your account, go to the “Meeting Participation” tab. There you'll find “Upcoming Virtual Meetings/Virtual Links” which includes your Zoom link for each of your registered meetings. You can copy and paste your specific Zoom link into your browser to join the meeting.