Numerous IADC members have been recognized by Who's Who Legal in their Product Liability Defence 2021 analysis.
Global Elite Thought Leaders are those individuals who received the highest number of nominations from peers, corporate counsel, and other market sources this year. They are identified as being truly outstanding practitioners and the very best in their field.
- James M. Campbell, Campbell Conroy & O’Neil, P.C., Boston
- Molly Hood Craig, Hood Law Firm LLC, Charleston
- Tripp Haston, Bradley Arant Boult Cummings LLP, Birmingham
- Gordon McKee, Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP, Toronto
- Peter J. Pliszka, Fasken, Toronto
- Archibald T. Reeves IV, McDowell Knight Roedder & Sledge LLC, Mobile
- Quentin F. Urquhart Jr., Irwin Fritchie Urquhart & Moore LLC, New Orleans
Global Elite Thought Leaders acknowledged for the rest of the world include IADC members:
- Roddy Bourke, McCann FitzGerald, Dublin
- Rod Freeman, Cooley LLP, London
- Thomas Rouhette, Signature Litigation AARPI, Paris
- Stuart Clark AM, SSC Advisory, Sydney
- Colin Loveday, Clayton Utz, Sydney
- Andrew Morrison, Clayton Utz, Sydney
- Greg Williams, Clayton Utz, Sydney
To read the full analysis where many other IADC members are recognized for their talents, click here.