Please review the terms and conditions below for using the IADC member logo.
- You must be a member in good standing and current on any required dues to utilize the “IADC Member” logo.
- You may use the “IADC Member” logo on your website and on firm or company marketing and advertising materials to indicate you are a member in good standing. You may not use the logo on any product, book, or other non-marketing material.
- The “IADC Member” logo may not be altered, combined with other symbols or words, or be used in part.
- The “IADC Member” logo may not be used in any manner that expresses or might imply the IADC’s affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval.
- The “IADC Member” logo must stand alone. The “IADC Member” logo should not touch any other object, such as type, other logos, photography, borders, edges, and so on.
- The “IADC Member” logo should be neither larger nor more prominent than your own logo or company name.
- The “IADC Member” logo can appear in white, black, or in color (PMS 2955 and PMS 299).
- The “IADC Member” logo should never be displayed in any orientation different from what is provided in the artwork provided by the IADC. Do not orient the logo on its side. The text should always read horizontally on whatever medium it is being placed.