Approximately 11.5 hours of general CLE credit in 60-minute states and 13.8 hours of general CLE credit in 50-minute states has been requested for accreditation from all mandatory continuing legal education jurisdictions where we had registrants licensed in as of April 6. This also includes one 60-minute Ethics program. Opening and Closing Remarks, Breaks, and the Keynote Session are not available for CLE credit.
As this is an online meeting, the credits requested are for the ‘Distance Learning – Live’ category.
How to Obtain CLE Credit:
- After each session, a poll will appear on the screen. Answer the poll for attendance tracking.
- This is an online meeting and so it is possible you may not attend every program. Please keep track of those that you do attend. **See below.
- Upon completion of the meeting on April 16th, you can click here to direct you to the Certificate of Attendance. You will need to download this PDF, complete your information, and email it to Donna Villa, at email@example.com. Please also retain a copy of this Certificate for your records.
- In addition, you will also receive an email from Donna following the meeting with instructions for your State’s specific reporting procedures.
- After the meeting, an online survey will be sent to you via email. Please complete this survey to assist us with future meeting planning.
**If you were unable to attend every session of the meeting, you will need to subtract the number of minutes you did not attend from the total listed on the Certificate of Attendance. This is a simple process and below are the programs with their session times on the schedule. This step is only necessary if you missed some of the programming.**
Thursday, April 15th
10:15 - 11:45 a.m. CDT (90 General Minutes)
Issues a Mask Won’t Protect You From
11:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. CDT (75 General Minutes)
Hey Coach … Where’s Our Pandemic Playbook?
1:45 - 3:00 p.m. CDT (75 General Minutes)
How to Put Diversity to Work
3:00 - 4:30 p.m. CDT (90 General Minutes)
Litigation in a Post-Pandemic World
Friday, April 16th
10:00 - 11:15 a.m. CDT (75 General Minutes)
Is the Tail Wagging the Dog? The Interplay Between Litigation and the Media
11:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. CDT (75 General Minutes)
A New Day Each Day: The Constantly Evolving Front Line Issues Related to Employment During the Age of COVID-19
12:30 - 1:30 p.m. CDT (60 General Minutes)
The Current and Ever Changing Environment Under the New Leadership in Washington, D.C.
1:30 - 2:30 p.m. CDT (60 Ethics Minutes)
The World Has Changed – Let’s Sort It Out
2:30 - 4:00 p.m. CDT (90 General Minutes)
The Times, They Are A-Changin’: Examining the Future of the In-House – Outside Counsel Relationship
Return to the 2021 Corporate Counsel College Attendee Page