As a registered attendee, you will have access to the CLE program content and can claim CLE credit until May 14, 2021.
The 2021 Virtual Midyear Meeting - On Demand allows you to potentially earn more than 20 hours of CLE credits. The IADC is offering the On Demand content for $99 USD.
*Please be aware that while most States accept On Demand CLE credits, some States do not accept Pre-Recorded (non-interactive) programs or categorize them differently, i.e., Missouri accepts on demand programs for self-study credits, instead of the general CLE credit category. Please verify your State Bar’s accreditation information regarding distance learning and any limits or restrictions they may have. The maximum number of 24 credits cannot be confirmed in all States.
CLE Sessions On Demand
- PFAS-ten Your Seatbelt: Strategies for Responding to the Fast-Moving Regulation and Litigation of PFAS Compounds
- Does Your Business Have the Flu? Insurance Impacts and Solutions
- How to Retain Diverse Talent
- The Impact of COVID-19 on Industry, In-House Counsel, and Their Jobs
- International Arbitration Reloaded: How Will AI Change International Arbitration Proceedings?
- Answering the Call: Responding to Increased Demands for Pro Bono Services to Address Crises
- When Culture Takes Over the Law...
- The Future of Class Actions Worldwide
- Criminal Minds and Civil Actions
- In Search of Mass Tort Plaintiffs: Advertising and Its Impact on the Targeted Populations, Potential Jury Pools, and Our Clients
- The State of Our Health: Long Term Care Insurance
- While the World Shrinks, Litigation Risk Expands: Managing Litigation Risk in the Global Marketplace
- Well-Being Strategies: Now More Than Ever
- From Pillars of Society to the Scourge of Our Country? How to Right Negative Perceptions of Corporate America in Litigation
- Effective Use of Remote Technology in Litigation and Arbitration
- A Corporate Case Study - Crucial Decision Points and Lessons Learned in FCA Actions
- Managing a Crisis and Cultivating Inclusion: The Starbucks Story
- When Liability Catches Up with Product Automation: Minimizing Legal Risk in Manufacturing and Operational Advances
- The Case of a Lifetime
For helpful tips on navigating the virtual meeting platform, accessing sessions, and downloading CLE materials, view the On Demand User Guide:
Questions? For questions regarding registration, email Maria Juarez, Registrar. For all other meeting questions, email Rebecca Zurcher Foltz, Director of Meetings.