Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - Friday, October 14, 2022
All Day Event
Hilton Vienna Plaza
Join the IADC for the 2022 International Corporate Counsel College which will be held October 12 to 14 in Vienna, Austria at the Hilton Vienna Plaza Hotel.
The International Corporate Counsel College brings together in-house counsel and their law firm counterparts for two days of education and discussion on the latest legal issues affecting global companies. This distinctive meeting format creates an intimate environment, providing the opportunity for attendees to gain knowledge together and spend time with others who face similar issues.
VIEW THE BROCHURE WITH PROGRAM DESCRIPTiONS and SPEAKER DETAILS, ALONG WITH INFORMATION ABout THE HOTEL/MEETING.
This year's theme is "Setting the Course in Unsteady Times." Highlights include:
- Morning bonus time with small group discussions and an interactive health and wellness session
- Networking opportunities throughout, including coffee breaks, receptions, and dinner
- Cybersecurity Issues Have No Borders - Withstanding Cyber-Threats with Preparation, Vigilance, Litigation, and Insurance
- Whether a company operates internationally or regionally, there are no borders limiting bad-actors from threatening its business. The panel of experts and practitioners will outline proactive steps to help businesses avoid problems and be prepared to respond should they occur.
- What Convinces Arbitrators? Experienced Arbitrators Reveal Their Secret Insights on the Questions You've Always Had but Never Dared To Ask
- Practitioners will reveal their secret insights on the questions you’ve always had but never dared to ask. What convinces arbitrators? Which strategies apply best? How do you use your resources as strategic weapons?
- Navigating Sanctions and the Legal Risks of Armed Conflict
- This will be a hands-on guide for in-house counsel on how to deal with the rapidly changing sanctions regime. Learn how to stay up-to-date and how to quickly react on worldwide sanctions.
- See 'EU' on the Other Side - The Trans-Atlantic Data Privacy Framework Renewed
- From cloud solutions to international hiring to data analytics - learn how to effectively manage data transfers from the U.K./Europe to America after the fall of Safe Harbor and the Data Privacy Shield.
- Bring It On - International Litigation Trends: What's Hot, What's Not
- This panel will analyze the current class action and mass torts landscape with a close look on US trends potentially spilling over to Europe.
- ESG - Risk And/Or Opportunity? What Are the Liabilities and Litigation Risks To Be Aware of and How To Communicate or Not Communicate? How To Detect and Why To Avoid Green Washing
- This panel will analyze the current regulatory ESG landscape and advise companies on how to best navigate this landscape, without falling victim to green washing.
View the schedule at a glance here.
Who Should Attend?
The ICCC is designed primarily for in-house counsel and senior executives of corporations and corporate compliance officers. Outside counsel are also welcome, provided they come with one or more in-house counsel.
For questions regarding registration, please contact Diana Leon, Communications and Professional Development Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other meeting questions, please contact Melisa Maisel Vanis, Director of Professional Development, at email@example.com.