The 2023 Corporate Counsel College will be held Thursday, April 27 and Friday, April 28 at the Loews Chicago in Chicago, Illinois USA.
This two-day program is designed specifically for in-house counsel and their trusted outside advisors. IADC outside counsel members - you must attend with a client, so start talking with your in-house clients about participating!
During this two-day program for senior in-house counsel and their trusted outside counsel, program offerings will include:
- An Update on the Moving Target That is ESG
- To Speak or Not to Speak: How Companies Decide Whether to Take Stances on Hot-Button Political and Social Issues
- Challenges and Strategies for Preserving Privilege When In-House Counsel Serves in a Dual Role with Business and Legal
- To Have and To Hold: Strategies for Effective Legal Holds in the Era of Mixed-Media Communications and Use of Personal Devices
- Staying Connected (and Compliant) With Your Workforce in a Remote (or Hybrid) World
- Ending the Insanity: Emerging Trends in Bringing Mass Litigation to Finality
Registration fees are $1,925 per package, which includes registration for one outside counsel and one in-house counsel. If an in-house counsel wants to attend solo, the fee is $495.
Full program information will be available soon.
Questions? If you have questions on registration, please email Maddie Pangyarihan, Meetings Coordinator. For questions on the Corporate Counsel College, please email Melisa Maisel Vanis, Director of Professional Development.
Health and Safety
The IADC is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for meeting attendees and will follow all local requirements with regard to COVID-19. At present, that does not require attendees to be tested for COVID-19 before attending the meeting nor are masks required in any public spaces. However, we support everyone doing what makes them feel comfortable with regard to mask wearing, shaking hands or hugging, and we ask attendees to respect the choices of others. If you are not feeling well, please refrain from attending IADC events, and we encourage you to bring and utilize COVID-19 rapid tests if you are symptomatic.