Sunday, August 15, 2021 - Thursday, August 19, 2021
All Day Event
200 N. Columbus Dr.
We are thrilled to welcome you back to IADC's first in-person meeting in 18 months! Join the IADC for the 2021 Annual Meeting which will be held Sunday, August 15 to Thursday, August 19 at the Fairmont Chicago in Chicago, Illinois USA.
2021 Annual Meeting Brochure
Our interactive meeting brochure includes a helpful schedule at a glance, details on cle programming and social events, and Hotel Information.
Annual Meeting Online Platform
The online meeting platform hosts meeting content for both in-person and virtual attendees.
While you can view the schedule with full event descriptions on the meeting platform prior to registering, in order to have complete access you must first register for the meeting.
*For the best user experience, use google chrome.
Registration Benefits Breakdown
An easy to read breakdown of in-person vs. virtual attendee meeting benefits.
Attendee User Guide
For helpful tips on navigating the online meeting platform after registering, view the attendee user guide.
- Education, business development, and social offerings for in-person and virtual attendees
- In-person networking and social opportunities - Welcome Back Reception, offsite Chicago Block Party Theme Party, A Night at the Green Mill Reception and Dinner, Committee-hosted coffee breaks and breakfasts, tour offerings, and more
- Shorter meeting, discounted registration, and 18.5 CLE credits available
- Discounted registration to IADC's Professional Liability Roundtable available to in-person Annual Meeting attendees
- The 2021 Professional Liability Roundtable will follow the Annual Meeting on Thursday, August 19 at the Fairmont Chicago and will be held in-person only. The Professional Liability Roundtable will offer two program tracks - professional liability programming and medical liability programming. Programming will be held from 12:00 to 4:40 p.m. with a reception to follow from 4:40 to 5:40 p.m.
- Registration Fees:
- Discounted registration fee for outside counsel attending the 2021 Annual Meeting in-person: $99 USD vs. the regular $350 registration fee. Make sure to add "Professional Liability Roundtable" to your Annual Meeting registration when you register!
- Insurance Executives/Corporate Counsel: Complimentary
- Member/Non-Member: $1,299
- Emeritus Member: $650
- Spouse/Significant Other/Adult Guest: $400
- Corporate Counsel/Insurance Executive (Full Meeting): $650
- Corporate Counsel/Insurance Executive (Two-Day Meeting): $395
- CC/IE Spouse/Significant Other/Adult Guest (Two-Day Meeting): $225
- Virtual Attendee (All Member Types): $199
- Children Registration Fees: Due to many schools starting in August, the Annual Meeting does not currently include children’s programming. The IADC will reassess children’s programming based on registration numbers. Children are welcome to attend the meeting and are invited to all social events and activities with their parents.
- Adult Child (21 Years): $400
- Senior Child (13-20 Years): $175
- Junior Child (4-12 Years): $125
- Child Under 5 Years: Complimentary
Hotel Room Rates
Group room rates at the Fairmont Chicago are as follows:
- Fairmont Room: $195.00 USD single/double occupancy
- Deluxe Room: $225.00 USD single/double occupancy
- Signature Room: $330.00 USD single/double occupancy
In order to make your hotel reservation, you must first register for the meeting with the IADC. Once registered, the IADC will send you a hotel code and website link, along with your registration confirmation, that will allow you to secure your hotel room(s) at the Fairmont Chicago.
- View the full schedule and conference information on the 2021 Annual Meeting platform. (no login required)
- Register for the meeting with the IADC.
- Please note that registration is offered online only.
- You will receive two email confirmations after registering.
- The first is a generic automated confirmation.
- The second is a detailed confirmation that includes hotel reservation information and additional details about attending the 2021 Annual Meeting.
- If you do not receive the second confirmation within one hour of registering, please check your spam folder prior to contacting the IADC.
- Once registered for the meeting, login to the online meeting platform with your IADC website login credentials to "activate" your meeting registration and complete your conference profile.
- Visit the online meeting platform, click the login button at the top right, and enter your IADC website login credentials.
- Follow the prompts to complete your conference profile.
Questions? For questions regarding registration, email Maria Juarez, Registrar. For all other meeting questions, email Rebecca Zurcher Foltz, Director of Meetings.