Sunday, July 09, 2023 - Friday, July 14, 2023
All Day Event
Kohala Coast, HI
Save the date for the 2023 Annual Meeting which will be held July 9 to 14 at the Fairmont Orchid.
In July 2023, the IADC heads back to Hawaii for our Annual Meeting! We are looking forward to a family-friendly meeting on the Big Island, so be sure to save the date. Please note that our Annual Meeting follows a Sunday to Friday meeting pattern. To assist with your plans prior to registration opening in early 2023, please note the information below.
- Meeting begins on Sunday, July 9 at 6 p.m. with our Welcome Reception.
- First Timer Introductions will be held Sunday, July 9 at 4:30 p.m. prior to the Welcome Reception. The First Timer program is for members attending their first Annual or Midyear Meeting and helps first time attendees meet people and get familiar with the association.
- Meeting ends on Friday, July 14 following our Closing Session (9 - 10:30 a.m.). Please note that Thursday's final night event will be a luau to which all registered attendees are invited, so make your travel plans accordingly to attend!
- Room rates at the Fairmont Orchid, which are subject to current state and local taxes per room, per night are as follows:
- Fairmont Garden View: $349 USD
- Partial Ocean View: $369 USD
- Ocean View: $419 USD
- Group rates will apply three days before and three days after the main meeting dates, subject to availability.
- Four (4) guests allowed per room.
- Kona International Airport (KOA) is the closet and most convenient airport to the resort. The travel time from KOA to the Fairmont Orchid is 30 minutes. (The island is also serviced by the Hilo International Airport; however, the travel time is 90 minutes to the resort.)
- Annual Meeting registration rates are as follows:
If you have other questions at this time, please email Rebecca Zurcher Foltz, Director of Meetings, at email@example.com.